Bring your own camping gear!
There are sink, cooking counter, and stove on site for those who love to cook!
Free Wi-fi available on the property.
What is available at the camp site
・Covered eating space with tables and benches
・Water / sink
・Outdoor cooking counters
・Stoves (Please use burning woods)
・Outlet at the eating space
・Free parking on site
※ Shower may be available for extra cost.
1500 JPN Yen/person (3 years and over)
Open from 10:00AM to 5:00PM of the next day (10:00AM to 4:00PM from Dec thru Mar)
・Closed on Tuesdays
* The camp site may be open on Tuesdays if the Shizen-no-ie is open for other guests.
・Call or e-mail us in advance for reservation.
* You may be able to camp on that day if the camp site is available.
・No cancellation fee is required as long as you let us know a day prior to the reserved date.
・Let us know in advance if you are bringing any animal companions.
Available for rent
- Set of plates 200 JPN Yen/set (a plate, a bowl, a cup)
- A medeium pot 500 JPN Yen
- A large pot 500 JPN Yen
- A rice cooker pot 500 JPN Yen (cooks for 5 servings)
- A BBQ grill 1300 JPN Yen (a grill for 4 to 5 people, a grill mesh, and a tongue)
- Cooking wear 100 JPN Yen/piece (knife, tongue, pealer, long cooking chopsticks, rice scoop, etc)
Available to purchase
- A BBQ grill mesh 200 JPN Yen
- Charcoal (3 kilograms) 500 JPN Yen
- Burning wood (a bunch) 500 JPN Yen
- Disposable chopsticks (set of 10) 100 JPN Yen
- Beer (can) 400 JPN Yen
- Sodas (Vending machines are in the lobby)
Please help up and keep the camp site clean
Please take all the trash with you upon check-out.